Babies!!!!---

Look! there's some fur out of the nesting box
It's mom :) I wan't to tell you about the most horrible experience with rabbit's litters in my entire life. I think it was on january when i woke up and saw seven babies in my rabbits cage. I was so happy, i brought an enclosed box to Tuki's cage so that the litters won't get cold and would feel secure. And then i gave Tuki a lot of food so that she can nursing her babies and hope her breastmilk are out. A breast milk are important for rabbit's babies, they must drink their mother's breastmilk so they can have an immunity for their bodies. I read all about rabbit's babies on internet, they said that the owner must trust their rabbit, they wouldn't neglect their own child, they definitely fed their babies. I waited until night but Tuki still didn't came in to the box, i felt so worried then i decided to fed them from eyedrops bottle. It worked, all of the babies are fat and looks health but after two months the babies are dead. I was so sad buat after that Tuki was pregnant again and gave birth on june yesterday. She had five babies but i decided not to repeating my old mistake, i didn't fed them on my own, i trusted her and her mother intuition, i believed that she would take good care of her children, she would pull out her fur for her babies to prevent chill wind cause babies are not having fur when they were born. And it all was proven, Tuki did her best to nursing her child and now her child is alive.
Remember NEVER feeding rabbit's babies on your own. They need their mother's milk for their boddies' immune, and NEVER be late to prepare the nesting box to prevent the babies of get stepped by their mom. Here are some picture of when Tuki is nursing her child.
Tuki and her two moths old baby
it's Tuki's baby



Komentar

Postingan Populer