rabbit with broken legs

the sponges for reducing rubs against her legs

i'm sad to see her like this :(
Kookie is the first grandaughter i have. She is cute, fluffy and very gentle but sadly she can't hop like others rabbit do cause she had broken legs. Yes, both of her back legs are deformed. She incapable to walk normally or jump, and recently she had dislocation on one of her front leg. She usually walks using her whole body to crawl and that makes her had a severe sore hocks on her knee. Her wound caused by a rubbing against her knee and her cage mat. I gave her betadine to heal the wound, it heal on a moment but it wounded again. She might suffers sore hocks for her entire life with her condition. I tried to gave her sponge tied to each for both of her back legs, its reducing the chance for her legs to get rubbed. But i still gave him betadine each morning cause the wound is getting worse. I really want to bring her to the vet but i don't have money yet. So as the time goes by i'm trying to saved some of my allowance. I hope i can save her, my gentle little rabbit :')

Komentar

Postingan Populer